Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bootleggers Post




So here are a few images from a highly coveted story Ive been working on in my spare time. This is something I intend to at some point go to print with as a graphic novel. its going to take me forever and i think Ive been waiting to post anything about it until i'd managed to free up the spare time to work on it consistently. but to hell with all that. I do plan to start a separate blog dedicated entirely to this story soon, but for now here are some old images.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you read Retribution Falls by Chris Wooding? Its about skyships and air-pirates, some of your art really reminds me of it.

If you havent, I'd recommend it. Really funny, lots of swashbuckling action along with liberal doses of Mystery. Plus its got really short chapters so would probably translate well into visual form, just saying :D